Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Monthly Archives: March 2011
http://www.iceagenow.com/Glaciers_growing_on_Mt_Shasta.htm h/t to Marc Morano Advertisements
Mann tells us that CO2 broke previously reliable tree ring data. NSIDC tells us that CO2 broke a previously reliable correlation between NAO and Arctic ice. Jeff Masters tells us that CO2 broke a previously reliable relationship between cold and … Continue reading
Yesterday the story was that increasing CO2 has less and less effect – leading to scenario B. Except when it has more and more effect – leading to a tipping point. The science of morons. http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/futuretc.html
Let’s keep electing officials who hate us! It works well in the US and Australia. Professor Garnaut, Julia Gillard’s chief climate change adviser, yesterday responded to fierce criticism from the electricity sector that his eighth and final climate change update — which … Continue reading
I can hear sea level rising from all that melt water. http://www.wunderground.com/
His Soviet dream for the US is threatened.
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Last year was the hottest year ever – by 0.01C. http://www.latimes.com/