Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 2, 2011
What Are The Experts Teaching Our Kids About Science?
The lesson is – don’t go into science unless you are willing to say anything and pimp your claimed area of expertise to obtain funding.
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Mark Serreze Explains That Quebec Is Part Of The Arctic
http://www.usatoday.com/ The Arctic Ocean was completely covered with ice, as it always is in the winter. Hopefully Serreze didn’t actually say anything that stupid.
Posted in Uncategorized 63 Comments
Jeff Masters Explains That It Used To Be Too Cold To Snow In Mississippi
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
Another Important Law Of Climate Change
If you stick your head far enough up your posterior, you can hear the canaries chirping in the coal mine.
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Important Laws Of Climate Change
Cold weather is not climate The US occupies a tiny fraction of the earth’s surface Hot weather in Moscow is representative of the planet If the present refuses to get warmer, adjust it upwards If the present refuses to get warmer, the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 26 Comments
Early Spring In New England Brings Wind Chills Of -5F
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Irrefutable Physics Changes Each Year
Last March was the “hottest” on record (ROFLMAO.) But this March global temperatures are running below normal. Apparently the irrefutable scriptures of the chosen religion have been tainted by blasphemers. The irrefutable physics of global warming The laws of physics … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
CO2 Levels Were Too Low In 1885 To Produce Extreme Heat
Gathered by reader Ivan. …and in Australia (Jan 1885) “Today has been the most oppressive of the season. The thermometer registered 140deg. in the sun and 101deg. in the shade” http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/6065025? ..more in Australia (Jan 1885) “An elderly person..dropped dead on … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Arnie Tacitly Admits That Global Warming Is BS
He blames asthma on oil? Instead, people should focus on immediate benefits from investing in green technologies, including improved health, economic growth, consumer savings from efficiency, and reduced dependence on foreign oil. He said on health, there are about 100,000 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments