Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: March 2, 2011
The lesson is – don’t go into science unless you are willing to say anything and pimp your claimed area of expertise to obtain funding.
http://www.usatoday.com/ The Arctic Ocean was completely covered with ice, as it always is in the winter. Hopefully Serreze didn’t actually say anything that stupid.
If you stick your head far enough up your posterior, you can hear the canaries chirping in the coal mine.
Cold weather is not climate The US occupies a tiny fraction of the earth’s surface Hot weather in Moscow is representative of the planet If the present refuses to get warmer, adjust it upwards If the present refuses to get warmer, the … Continue reading
Last March was the “hottest” on record (ROFLMAO.) But this March global temperatures are running below normal. Apparently the irrefutable scriptures of the chosen religion have been tainted by blasphemers. The irrefutable physics of global warming The laws of physics … Continue reading
Gathered by reader Ivan. …and in Australia (Jan 1885) “Today has been the most oppressive of the season. The thermometer registered 140deg. in the sun and 101deg. in the shade” http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/6065025? ..more in Australia (Jan 1885) “An elderly person..dropped dead on … Continue reading
He blames asthma on oil? Instead, people should focus on immediate benefits from investing in green technologies, including improved health, economic growth, consumer savings from efficiency, and reduced dependence on foreign oil. He said on health, there are about 100,000 … Continue reading