Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: March 3, 2011
MOBILE, Ala. — Cold water may have killed the dolphins washing up in Mississippi and Alabama, scientists with the Dauphin Island Sea Labsaid Wednesday. They point to an apparent correlation between large pulses of chilly water that flowed into Mobile Bay during … Continue reading
In 1958, temperatures were as much as 10C above normal. The low CO2 levels of the time forced untrapped heat to the pole.
I went out for a long run around Bethel, Connecticut this morning in wind chill of minus 5F (minus 21C) and was extremely grateful for fossil fuels when I got back to the hotel. Everything here is frozen solid, but … Continue reading
Ivan sent these over. Jan 1890: “INTENSE COLD IN RUSSIA. 200 PERSONS FROZEN TO DEATH.” http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/28338874? Jan 1890: “SNOWSTORMS IN AMERICA. EIGHT TRAINS SNOWED UP. PASSENGERS DYING FROM COLD AND HUNGER.” http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/13757223? July 1890: “THE EUROPEAN CROPS. RUINED BY RAIN … Continue reading
http://www.guardian.co.uk/ h/t to Marc Morano