Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Eco-Friendly Global Warming Game Won’t Run Using Coal Fired Electricity
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
I don’t think it will sell very good, seeing how the Team, and all post-normal scientists enjoy playing the game for real so much.
Maybe they can use it as a practice simulator to get the rookies up to speed faster.
Forget Lace Manba Global, I always figured that the Met Office supercomputers & climate models would be more appropriate as servers and apps for “Second Life” or some other online fantasy game. Hey, if they run it right, the Met Doomsday game might become a profit center that could be used offset the damage already done by current eco-wacko legislation.
Why not use it to produce new climate forcasts. That way we don’t have to pay for all the super computers. If the game gets it wrong who cares, the supercomputers can’t get it right anyway.
“cult”? How did it get “cult” before starting to sell?
You have not read the “Hype” about this game yet? You do realize this was a “Copy and Paste article” Using the exact wording from MCV? RIGHT?
The promoters claim the AGW Cult status!
Steven provided the ” Will not run on Coal Generated Power”!
Speaking of Computers! I just downloaded the Beta Version of Firefox4. Same but different, a bit faster!
Yep! My son’s going to turn off Black Ops and run out and buy thsi!
Exactly Anne. The only sales will be to eco activists. WWF, Greenpeace et al may buy thousands to bump up the sales numbers.
Gamer teen A-) “Whaddaya reckon of Global Warming?
Gamer teen B-) “Global Warming is crap”
Might be another backfire for the eco tards
Click to access Greenhouse_Gases_Cool_Earth.pdf
CO2 cools the earth
I am transferring to a different e-mail so the others in my name are me but waiting moderation!
Relegating this nonsense to a kid’s game seems quite appropriate.
This is a real Identity Crisis! I change my e-mail and my icon changes! Now I do not know who I am! 😦
I will adapt but it must be due to Global Warming! 😉
You’re now a square mannn.
Are people really going to buy this??