Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 4, 2011
The Science Changes Every Year, But They Can Make Forecasts Within 0.1 Degrees 100 Years In The Future
If Republicans were smart, they could understand this simple concept. Ten years is a very long time, but 100 years isn’t. Jeff Masters, director of meteorology at the Weather Underground, has to quite patiently concede, “Have we learned a great … Continue reading
Eleven years ago the US Park Service did a controlled burn (in 40 mph winds) southwest of Los Alamos, NM, -which burned up 50,000 acres and 400 homes. The Cerro Grande Fire was a disastrous forest fire in New Mexico, United States of America … Continue reading
“We expected this”
Midwest: During the summer, public health and quality of life, especially in cities, will be negatively affected by increasing heat waves, reduced air quality, and increasing insect and waterborne diseases. In the winter, warming will have mixed impacts. Significant reductions … Continue reading
We have been subjected recently to massive doses of propaganda correlating record snow with alleged warming, but GISS shows winter temperatures plummeting in North America, Europe and Asia. http://data.giss.nasa.gov/ Are these climate experts ignorant about the climate, or are they dishonest? What do … Continue reading
climate scientists today overwhelmingly agree that man-made climate change is occurring. A 2009 study of 77 active climate scientists found that 97% agreed that “human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures.” http://mediamatters.org/blog/201103030031
Jeff Masters unveiled some important new research this week explaining that snow cover in the deep south was due to warming temperatures. Apparently Mobile, Alabama was simply too cold to receive snow prior to last year. Extending this logic, we … Continue reading
Northwest: Salmon and other coldwater species will experience additional stresses as a result of rising water temperatures and declining summer streamflows. Sea-level rise along vulnerable coastlines will result in increased erosion and the loss of land. Declining springtime snowpack leads … Continue reading
http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/effects/usregions.html Northeast: Extreme heat and declining air quality are likely to pose increasing problems for human health, especially in urban areas. Agricultural production, including dairy, fruit, and maple syrup, are likely to be adversely affected as favorable climates shift. Severe … Continue reading