Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 5, 2011
The defeat of climate legislation in the 111th Congress fits into the GOP’s circumscribed conception of national security, which places military threats and “foreign enemies” above all dangers including, and perhaps most unbelievably, global warming. Tragically, this narrow focus, informed … Continue reading
I’m flying to Denver right now with free WiFi on US Airways, surrounded by the UNC women’s lacrosse team. My netbook has six hours battery life, so you can expect a lot of highly informative posts from me in the … Continue reading
Climate negotiators discuss ways to curb global warming beyond 2012 TOKYO — Climate negotiators from about 30 countries and international organizations gathered Thursday in Tokyo for a two-day informal meeting to discuss ways to tackle global warming beyond 2012. TOKYO … Continue reading
ScienceDaily (Feb. 20, 2011) — Alaskan forests used to be important players in Mother Nature’s game plan for regulating carbon dioxide levels in the air. It’s elementary earth science: Trees take up carbon dioxide and give off oxygen. But now, American … Continue reading