Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Catlin Reports Hot Weather In The Arctic
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
I wonder how many empty oil/gas fuel drums will be left on the arctic ice this year….
Looks like its getting hot under West Antarctica http://www.livescience.com/2242-buried-volcano-discovered-antarctica.html
Be funny if the volcano throws the whole glacier in the sea, just like a US senator asked if a few people on an island could tip it?
There are satellite photos of the plume from the volcanoes and the peninsula is a volcanic ridge which is an extension of the Andes.
I wonder how many days they will spend in their tents this year due to the “Mild” weather conditions experienced in the Polar regions!