June 1, 2007 — A physicist from Colorado State University and his colleagues from the North American Carbon Program (NACP) have discerned and confirmed the unforeseen advantages of rising carbon dioxide levels. Through the processes of photosynthesis and respiration, scientists have been able to elucidate why plants are growing more rapidly than they are dying. The NACP is employing methods, such as the use of cell phone and aircraft towers to monitor and retrieve carbon data for their continuing study.
Too much carbon dioxide can be a bad thing, but sometimes it can have a positive effect on plants and trees. The more carbon emissions we dump into the air, the faster forests and plants grow.
This new revelation is the result of research done by the North American carbon program. Scott Denning, Ph.D., a physicist from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado, explains the North American Carbon Program, “We are measuring CO2 in the atmosphere at dozens of places every hour around the United States and Canada.”
About 100 cell phone and aircraft towers dotting the North American landscape are providing a network to measure CO2 in the atmosphere. Physicists tracking the data have found an unexpected benefit of rising carbon dioxide levels. Dr. Denning says it’s unusual. “Stuff is growing faster than it’s dying, which is weird,” he says.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Key Criminals Behind The Climate Scam
- All US Warming, And Almost Half Of The Data, Is Fake
- NASA Goes Double Or Nothing On Their Data Tampering
- Living The Green Dream In Boulder
- It Only Takes One Progressive To Destroy A Community
- Reader Quiz : Which Way Is My Train Moving?
- 50% Of Reported Global Warming Is Due To Post 1999 Data Tampering
- Gavin Takes Climate Cynicism To An Entirely New Level
- Saving Manhattan!
- Count Me In With The 97% Consensus
- Eminent Scientists Warn Earth Is Drying Up – Martian Style Irrigation Systems Needed
- NSIDC Demonstrates How To Construct An Arctic Ice Scam
- Sea Level Idiocy At National Geographic
- Bill Gray’s Birthday
- National Geographic Weren’t Always MWP Deniers
- USGS Says No Linkage Between Flooding And CO2
- Alaskan Glaciers Retreated Eleven Feet Per Day From 1894 To 1907
- More Smoking Guns Of Fraud At NASA
- You Simply Aren’t Qualified To Question Eminent Scientists
- Why You Should Be Worried About Declining Journalism At The Washington Post
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its Record Growth
- Today’s Climate Moron Of The Day : Andrew Cuomo
- Final Joaquin Scorecard
- Glaciers Don’t Lie, But Government Scientists Do
- Latest World Class Fraud From The Climate Criminals