June 1, 2007 — A physicist from Colorado State University and his colleagues from the North American Carbon Program (NACP) have discerned and confirmed the unforeseen advantages of rising carbon dioxide levels. Through the processes of photosynthesis and respiration, scientists have been able to elucidate why plants are growing more rapidly than they are dying. The NACP is employing methods, such as the use of cell phone and aircraft towers to monitor and retrieve carbon data for their continuing study.
Too much carbon dioxide can be a bad thing, but sometimes it can have a positive effect on plants and trees. The more carbon emissions we dump into the air, the faster forests and plants grow.
This new revelation is the result of research done by the North American carbon program. Scott Denning, Ph.D., a physicist from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado, explains the North American Carbon Program, “We are measuring CO2 in the atmosphere at dozens of places every hour around the United States and Canada.”
About 100 cell phone and aircraft towers dotting the North American landscape are providing a network to measure CO2 in the atmosphere. Physicists tracking the data have found an unexpected benefit of rising carbon dioxide levels. Dr. Denning says it’s unusual. “Stuff is growing faster than it’s dying, which is weird,” he says.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Obama Caught Lying, Yet Again
- How NASA Tries To Hide Their Fraud
- Rapidly Cooling The Pacific
- Hottest Year Ever Update
- Symptoms Of Global Warming And Global Cooling Are Identical
- NASA US Temperature Fraud
- Arnie’s BS Terminated
- Obama Alaska Climate Fraud Deepens
- Smoking Gun That Government Climate Science Is Completely Corrupt
- Climate Fraudsters Recycling The Same Hurricane Story – Century After Century
- More Detail On The Obama Alaska Comedy Act
- More On The James Blalog/NCAR Antarctica Fraud
- Summer 2015 Was One Of The Least Hot On Record In The US
- NOAA Undermines NASA’s Sea Level Lies
- Ross Ice Shelf Retreated Five Feet Per Day From 1840 To 1930
- Alaskan Glaciers Lost Half Their Mass Before 1950
- World’s Stupidest Human Opens His Mouth Again
- New Mexico Having Their 4th Wettest Year On Record
- More Sea Level Mischief From NOAA
- Obama Is The 44th President To Experience Alaskan Glacier Melting
- More Mind-Blowing Sea Level Fraud From The University Of Colorado And NASA
- 1972 – Walter Cronkite Warned Of A New Ice Age
- A 2009 Reminder That Climate Alarmists Are Complete Nutcases
- More Spectacular Climate BS From Jerry Meehl At NCAR
- Why The US Must Never Let CO2 Levels Drop Again
Neal S on Rapidly Cooling The Pacif… Neal S on More Sea Level Mischief From… Colorado Wellington on How NASA Tries To Hide Their… Morgan in Sweden on More Sea Level Mischief From… ren on Rapidly Cooling The Pacif… ren on Rapidly Cooling The Pacif… pinroot on Arnie’s BS Terminated Chaam Jamal on Obama Caught Lying, Yet A… Marsh on Obama Caught Lying, Yet A… Scottish Sceptic on Hottest Year Ever Update