June 1, 2007 — A physicist from Colorado State University and his colleagues from the North American Carbon Program (NACP) have discerned and confirmed the unforeseen advantages of rising carbon dioxide levels. Through the processes of photosynthesis and respiration, scientists have been able to elucidate why plants are growing more rapidly than they are dying. The NACP is employing methods, such as the use of cell phone and aircraft towers to monitor and retrieve carbon data for their continuing study.
Too much carbon dioxide can be a bad thing, but sometimes it can have a positive effect on plants and trees. The more carbon emissions we dump into the air, the faster forests and plants grow.
This new revelation is the result of research done by the North American carbon program. Scott Denning, Ph.D., a physicist from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado, explains the North American Carbon Program, “We are measuring CO2 in the atmosphere at dozens of places every hour around the United States and Canada.”
About 100 cell phone and aircraft towers dotting the North American landscape are providing a network to measure CO2 in the atmosphere. Physicists tracking the data have found an unexpected benefit of rising carbon dioxide levels. Dr. Denning says it’s unusual. “Stuff is growing faster than it’s dying, which is weird,” he says.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
- Hudson Bay Sea Ice Third Highest On Record
- Max Stupid In Fort Collins
- My Arctic Forecast
- The Northwest Passage Cruise Disaster
- Climate Fraud Ahead Of Paris
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraud – Walruses
- Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Coverage Is The Highest This Millenium
AndyG55 on Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… AndyG55 on Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… Lisa Grimaldi on Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud… transrp on Coldest Year On Record So Far… AndyG55 on Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud… AndyG55 on Coldest Year On Record So Far… Lisa Grimaldi on Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud…