Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
This sight is fast becoming the James Wayne Gacey of science forums. The Tiny Tim performance video was what I thought of after reviewing a few posts. With global warming sucking all the water off the planet , forming a negative gravity drain near that island, it makes sense that global warming should dry up the oceans in Mojave and my neighbor kid’s sand box the way they have. Similarly, concrete dries.
Please change the name of this website. Or restart it.
It is spelled “site” not “sight”
Well, at least he thoroughly digested the mushrooms before posting that comment. I never trust people that have a number in their name anyway. ‘Cept maybe Thurston Howell III. He was a righteous dude.
We have a winner for today’s “Spaced Out award”!
Concrete Cures and there are no current oceans in the Mojave Desert! I am not sure about his neighbor’s sandbox.
In his virtual reality world to him this might be a “Sight” Imagine all the Pretty Colors dancing around the Kaleidoscope of his mind as he reads what is written here!
Being a member of the Chicken Little Puppet Brigade he has an excuse for his beliefs!
Actually HTL III sounds like a Viral Condition that has become Immunization resistant and he has already spun off the latest version HTL IV.