The defeat of climate legislation in the 111th Congress fits into the GOP’s circumscribed conception of national security, which places military threats and “foreign enemies” above all dangers including, and perhaps most unbelievably, global warming. Tragically, this narrow focus, informed by a range of factors–not least the “Military Industrial Complex”–assures a perpetual state of war, and undermines the very survival of the planet.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
More evidence of Magic Mushrooms! I am waiting for them to decide they can FLY and demonstrate that off of cliffs and bridges!
It is apparent more Darwin Awards need to be earned!!!!
Worrying about terrorist attacks is paranoia, but running around in panic about non existent global warming is forward thinking?
Yes the war was backed by right wingers as Hillary.
But then one cannot expect sense from a community organi.. oops activist.
funny how easy it is for some warmists to believe in conspiracy theories