Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
The study finds that as much as one third of CNG is not properly burned in two-stroke engines, producing high emissions of methane,
and they didn’t know this ahead of time???????????
Good Lord, we are a world of idiots
lol, two-stroke engines are soooo tricky.
I’m guessing the pinheads never worked on a chainsaw or lawnmower. And quite obviously never converted a mower engine to a go-cart. Geez, I’ve seen 6th graders with better designs that that monstrosity.
It looked good in the model!!!!!
Doesnm’t anyone remember the early SAABs?
3 cylinder, 2 cycle, lifetime engine guarantee — when it broke they gave you a new engine. Drove one as a pharmacy drug delivery car back in 1968 while going to school.