Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 6, 2011
http://news.google.com/newspapers Experts say that hurricanes are getting more intense due to increasing CO2. At some point they may even become as intense as they were 75 years ago, when CO2 was 310 ppm.
I’m just back from a week in New England, which is frozen solid and buried under feet of snow. They have another foot of snow on the way. http://www.accuweather.com/ And winter temperatures in the forecast through at least the third … Continue reading
Page 6 http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/6100646 h/t to Ivan
[Major screw up. I got the columns in my spreadsheet messed up. Winter 2010 was colder, as was 1986, 1991 and 1996.] December-February averaged 2.73C in England, which was the second coldest winter since 1891. http://hadobs.metoffice.com/hadcet/cetml1659on.dat 1684 0.67 1879 0.83 … Continue reading
Masters said as the Earth gets warmer and more moisture gets absorbed into the atmosphere, it increases the chances of more extreme storms in all seasons which would be capable of causing greater impacts on society. Masters pointed out that … Continue reading