Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: March 7, 2011
(base period 1961-90) http://www.woodfortrees.org/ Julienne asked to see a longer time period. I don’t see any evidence of acceleration in recent years. Temperatures rose just as fast from 1910 to 1940 as they did from 1970 to 2000, and they … Continue reading
Climate change is likely to be the predominant scientific, economic, political and moral issue of the 21st century. The fate of humanity and nature may depend upon early recognition and understanding of human-made effects on Earth’s climate. (Hansen, 2009) http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailings/2011/20110118_MilankovicPaper.pdf … Continue reading
Last year around this time, Hansen was excitedly writing about the “record high temperatures.” As an objective scientist in an important position of responsibility, there can be little doubt he shares the same enthusiasm this year about the cold.
This graph of outgoing longwave radiation shows that since April of 2009, space aliens have been stealing the Earth’s heat. Now we know where Trenberth’s missing heat is hiding. http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/mjo/graphics/region.ts.dateline.gif Fortunately, we have windmills in Ireland producing almost no electricity … Continue reading
http://discover.itsc.uah.edu/amsutemps/data/amsu_daily_85N85S_ch05.r002.txt Something interesting is happening with UAH satellite temperatures. Not only is March, 2011 the coldest since at least 2003 – but this is the only year where temperatures have been declining during March.
The blink comparator below shows changes in sea surface temperatures over the last two months. Two things which stand out are that La Nina is not as strong as it was, and that temperatures around Greenland have dropped considerably. http://weather.unisys.com/archive/sst/sst_anom-110109.gif … Continue reading