Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: March 8, 2011
After 150 years of unprecedented heating, most of the planet is below CRU climatology. Note the exceptional mildness in the Arctic. Greenland looks wicked hot. http://wxmaps.org/pix/clim.html
2.5+ metres thick 3+ metres thick
http://www.nytimes.com/ All educated, intelligent people believe that global warming studies should be richly funded, so that anti-productive academics will be able to continue partying in places like Cancun. h/t to Marc Morano
The scientific community has reached a strong consensus regarding the science of global climate change. The world is undoubtedly warming. This warming is largely the result of emissions of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases from human activities including industrial … Continue reading
Remove the CO2 enforcement, and keep the Clean Air Act. A simple choice, but beyond the comprehension of those of Joe’s ilk.
LA Times : “oil and coal industries attacking the integrity of scientific research and seeking to halt government efforts to limit the burning of fossil fuel.”
Life in the USSA. Blame the evil capitalists for the disastrous performance of the climate science community. “The loss of the Glory satellite is a serious setback to our capacity to continue observations critical to understanding and predicting the earth’s … Continue reading
Page 1 http://trove.nla.gov.au/
IPCC says that all the glaciers will be gone in 24 years. http://esciencenews.com/
This year brought St. Cloud its fourth-snowiest winter on record, a new report shows. http://www.sctimes.com/ According to Jeff Masters, it must be due to global warming. Over the last decade, winter temperatures in Minnesota are dropping at a rate of … Continue reading