Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: March 8, 2011
Instead of protesting, just stop using fossil fuels. Ride a bicycle and heat your home with composted human waste. Don’t use a computer or anything else which requires electricity, and don’t buy food or other products which were transported by … Continue reading
The video below (made from US Navy data) shows that most of the Arctic is now covered with ice more than 2.5 metres thick. Compare with the much thinner ice in 2008
Tamino posted the monthly anomaly graph below purportedly showing that snow cover is on a linear decline. http://tamino.wordpress.com/2011/03/05/snow/ First problem is that he is running a linear trend line across what is obviously a step function. In the late 1980s … Continue reading
Prior to the age of climate science stupidity, this would have seemed obvious to everyone. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/snow-and-ice/recent.php?period=c®ion=&submitted=Submit
Washington Post “there are sound physical science reasons to think that heavy snowfall may become more common in a warming world”
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitalweathergang/2011/03/should_global_warming_send_us.html No there aren’t. That is complete nonsense. A warmer world would have less snowfall. Why do they get heavier snow falls in the mountains? Because it is colder in the mountains.