Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Whenever there are populations of evil humans, you will always have terrible CO2 emitted into the atmosphere.
It’s data jim, but not as we know it.
None of these ever happened either:
“Droughts in the United States.
In the summer of 1762 the longest drought on record in America occurred. No rain fell from May 1 to Sept. 1, or a period of 123 days, and England was called upon for hay
In 1621 there was 21 days in succession without rain in the summer ; in 1630, 41 days ; in 1657, 75 days ; in 1662, 80 days ; in 1674, 45 days ; in 1680, 81 days ; in 1694, 62 days ; in 1705, 40 days ; in 1715, 61 days ; in 1728, 61 days ; in 1730, 92 days ; in 1741, 72 days; in 1749, 108 days; in 1755, 42 days ; in 1762, 123 days ; in 1773, 80 days : in 1791, 82 days ; in 1802, 23 days ; in 1812, 28 days ; in 1856, 24 days ; in 1871, 42 days; in 1875, 26 days ; and in 1876, 27 days.”
And this is all a figment of someone’s imagination:
“DROUGHT IN NORTH AMERICA.
There has been a marked absence of rain in many States during the past two months, and the effects of the long drought are beginning to be severely felt. In numerous places forest fires of great magnitude have occurred, causing the destruction of much property.”
Nor this ..
“THE GREAT DROUGHT IN THE UNITED STATES.
..a great drought, unprecedented in its duration and extent, prevails throughout the land..”
The 1881 heatwave and drought were incredible. Reached 108 at the Naval Observatory in DC during September, no less. Hotter than any DC area weather station has been for any month since that time.