Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 13, 2011
Nuclear plants emit only a tiny fraction of the carbon dioxide that coal plants do http://www.popularmechanics.com/
Sea level is fixed in rich communities, but is rising like crazy where poor people live. http://theage.domain.com.au/ h/t to Scarlet Pumpernickel
The Guardian, Tuesday 6 December 2005 One of the main reasons for the increase in temperature is that the snow would no longer be cooling the air over the Arctic. Northerly winds would lose their edge and winter cold snaps … Continue reading
Climate science flip flops every few weeks to keep up with the latest weather. http://select.nytimes.com
Scientists Say Earth’s Warming Could Set Off Wide Disruptions By WILLIAM K. STEVENS Published: September 18, 1995 The picture of probable disruption, including adverse changes and some that are beneficial, emerges from draft sections of a new assessment of the … Continue reading
There was no MWP according to our top climate researchers. What were the Vikings thinking of? http://votumsolvit.com/2008/07/31/viking-hunting-outpost-on-greenland/ h/t to Scarlet Pumpernickel