Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 15, 2011
What kind of person actually believes that they control the climate? Even if they believed the climate models, they should know that nothing they propose would make a rat’s ass worth of difference anyway. It is all feel good nothingness. … Continue reading
Even worse than the planetary collision which formed the Moon! http://www.csmonitor.com/
1910 : “merely temporary localized intensifications of climate,” which life has repeatedly survived.
Romm would be calling for 100% taxes. http://query.nytimes.com/
The map below shows the GISS February, 2011 extrapolation projected on to a sphere. The extrapolation patterns are bizarre, with negative anomalies abutting +5 anomalies. Their map represents impossible physical conditions. Most of their Arctic data is fabricated, because they … Continue reading
Homer-Dixon cites new research by leading Arctic climate scientist James Overland of the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Overland found that last winter heat released in the fall from the Arctic’s large expanse of open water helped create bulges … Continue reading