Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
America was very slow to enter WWII. It took Pearl Harbor to get it in. Now America is expected to run everywhere and enter every war in the world thinking it knows the best thing to do for every Nation. We weren’t even going to help the Brits out back then. Now some of the citizenry expects America to help out strangers.
Whether we will or won’t, it shouldn’t be contingent upon how palatable it is to other nations. This shit is pissing me off. B.O. needs to make a damned decision, regardless. He needs to state our position and publicly. He’s projecting his ineptitude upon this nation.
I deleted the rest of my rant because I know there are other presidents that will come after him.
I would come out, if I were prez, and say we’re doing nothing. And I’d begin withdrawal from Afghanistan and Iraq, with the caveat that if we ever got an intelligence report that a terrorist training camp was operating there or that terrorist were living in any house we’d reserve the right to come in and wipe them off the face of the earth—and I would follow through.
I would consider a base being built in Kurdistan though. They could pay us with oil for having the base there protecting them.
Speaking of the White House………
President Obama is weekending in Brazil. He’ll be watching the NCAA tourney on tv in Rio. He’s earned a good vacation. And after all, there’s nothing to do around the house.
If the Arab League wants a No Fly Zone over Libya, Let them set it up and enforce it. After all it is their people and their region! There is no reason for us to be there because whoever wins will have the same outlook towards us!
as long as it doesn’t interfere with the presidents basketball parties, golf games, trips to Rio, trips to Hawaii, parties at the white house for his friends, and campaigning
Turns out, community organizing doesn’t = leadership.