Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 17, 2011
What a deal, they will tax you $1000 and give someone else $500 back! Who could turn that down? http://au.news.yahoo.com/
The only two factors which affect the climate, are fluid movements in the Earth’s core and CO2. Scientists compared existing data from models of fluid movements within Earth’s core and length-of-day observations against two sets of global surface temperature data … Continue reading
And yet we survived. In 2010, any trace amount of radiation will destroy the planet. See anything interesting about the temperature record while atmospheric testing was going on?
I painted 39 out of 100,000 people in the University of Michigan football stadium pink – to represent the atmospheric concentration of CO2. Can you find them? http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12/23/if-co2were-pink/
Arctic looks about the same as 20 years ago. The Northwest Passage is open for business. http://igloo.atmos.uiuc.edu/
http://weblog.naruhodo.com/index.html?blog=37 The US dropped 1,700 tons of napalm on Tokyo in March, 1945. I’m guessing they will probably get through their current problems.