Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: March 18, 2011
http://news.softpedia.com/ h/t to Marc Morano
GISS reports that the average temperatures in Tromo, Norway during July and August, 1922 – were a cool 14.8 and 11.9 C. http://data.giss.nasa.gov/ But a newspaper report from the same summer shows extremely hot temperatures. Tromso, for six weeks, has … Continue reading
Horrific “climate change” with CO2 at very safe levels – well below 350 ppm. h/t to Ivan http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/page/419333?zoomLevel=1
http://coseenow.net/antarctica/ Devastating warming going on in Antarctica, as seen in the graph below. http://vortex.nsstc.uah.edu/data/msu/t2lt/uahncdc.lt And soon the ice will be all gone.
That is why people are flocking from Florida to Winnipeg.
How can we ever stabilize the climate with water vapor concentration varying by so much from day to day and place to place? We are trying to fine tune CO2 within a few hundred ppm, while H2O is all over … Continue reading
That is over 100 times the safe limit of 350 ppm. Call in the EPA and get all that breathing extinguished.