Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: March 19, 2011
I just posted a question for Joe Romm on his web site, asking him to do a calculation of CO2 sensitivity in the 21st century. HadCRUT temperatures down 0.1C with CO2 up 20 ppm. My post never even made to … Continue reading
Page 12 http://trove.nla.gov.au/ h/t to Ivan
http://soundwaves.usgs.gov/2001/07/glacierbaymap.gif Red shows massive ice loss – with CO2 below 300 ppm. Many warmists believe that they can stop glacial retreat by reducing CO2 to 350 ppm, once again indicating problems with the legalization of medical marijuana.
Does he have any clue that he is undermining Hansen and Schmidt’s last refuge? Go for it Joe!
Someone tell the Koch brothers to send me a check! http://www.triplepundit.com/
The author should go live in a cave in “exceptionally mild” Greenland. He could warm it with radioactive waste. http://www.csmonitor.com/
Sugar maples and climate change Posted: 03/18/2011 10:44:17 PM EDT Friday March 18, 2011 Michael J. Caduto Unlike the Ents in Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings, real trees can’t walk away from danger or fight their own battles. When climate becomes … Continue reading