Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 21, 2011
……. ……. http://query.nytimes.com/
Scientists have no metrics (or even definitions) for measuring climate change, yet they still seem to be able to determine that unmeasured climate change is happening faster now than unmeasured climate change used to happen. For example, Joe Romm found … Continue reading
History shows that the climate changes constantly. Now that the term “climate change” has been hijacked by people who are superstitious about CO2, I have to wonder if historical climate change was the result of climate change, or if is … Continue reading
Romm : Renewable Energy Never Runs Out – Until The Wind Stops Blowing, Or It Gets Cloudy, Or The Sun Sets, Or Autumn Arrives, Or It Gets Too Cold ….
September 1922 set the record for hottest temperature ever recorded – Libya at 136F. GISS seems to think that the heat was confined to about one thermometer. http://data.giss.nasa.gov/
What remains uncertain is how these increases of carbon dioxide– an important greenhouse gas– and other human impacts such as land use changes will react with naturally occurring climate forces and variability in the future. Predictions of global temperature increases … Continue reading
In the satellite era, we get very high, regular sample rates across almost the entire planet. This guarantees capture of minimums and maximums (like minimum pressure of a hurricane, or peak rainfall.) The graph above shows a sine wave with … Continue reading
http://www.summitcamp.org/status/webcam/ Temperatures on top of the ice sheet averaging -53F this fine Spring month. http://www.wunderground.com/history/station/04416/2011/3/21/MonthlyHistory.html