Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 25, 2011
JULIA Gillard has told Labor MPs to warn voters that a failure to back a carbon tax will lead to more bushfires and droughts as well as coastal inundation and shorter skiing seasons. http://www.theaustralian.com.au
A glimmer of hope seen in repressive new taxes. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/mar/24/budget-2011-carbon-tax-green
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ There hasn’t been any significant sea level rise recorded in California for at least 150 years.
http://www.accuweather.com/ In 2007, Trenberth’s team predicted permanent drought for California. The swath of North America between Kansas, California, and northern Mexico can expect long-term drought conditions in the future due to warming global temperatures http://www.ucar.edu/
http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2011/03/friday-round-up-5/ From that paper : http://www.springerlink.com/content/4v7347161782r243/fulltext.pdf h/t to Marc Morano and http://climatequotes.com/
The credo of climate alarmism.
http://www.skialpine.com/mountain/webcam As (not) predicted by the climate models, California ski areas are having difficulty staying open because of too much snow. Alpine Meadows has 16-25 feet of snow on the ground. Current Snow Conditions: Alpine Meadows is closed today, Friday, … Continue reading
The amount of Arctic ice greater than 2.5 metres thick has more than doubled since the same date in 2008. http://www7320.nrlssc.navy.mil/pips2/ithi.html
Lots of hysterical nonsense being reported this month about record low levels of “Arctic” ice. Note that northern hemisphere ice extent (black line above) is greater than 2005 and 2006 – the two years with the highest summer minimums in … Continue reading
Anything to stop the spread of toxic CO2. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/