Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: March 25, 2011
JULIA Gillard has told Labor MPs to warn voters that a failure to back a carbon tax will lead to more bushfires and droughts as well as coastal inundation and shorter skiing seasons. http://www.theaustralian.com.au
A glimmer of hope seen in repressive new taxes. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/mar/24/budget-2011-carbon-tax-green
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ There hasn’t been any significant sea level rise recorded in California for at least 150 years.
http://www.accuweather.com/ In 2007, Trenberth’s team predicted permanent drought for California. The swath of North America between Kansas, California, and northern Mexico can expect long-term drought conditions in the future due to warming global temperatures http://www.ucar.edu/
http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2011/03/friday-round-up-5/ From that paper : http://www.springerlink.com/content/4v7347161782r243/fulltext.pdf h/t to Marc Morano and http://climatequotes.com/
The credo of climate alarmism.
http://www.skialpine.com/mountain/webcam As (not) predicted by the climate models, California ski areas are having difficulty staying open because of too much snow. Alpine Meadows has 16-25 feet of snow on the ground. Current Snow Conditions: Alpine Meadows is closed today, Friday, … Continue reading