Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 26, 2011
I spent a week in Danbury, CT earlier this month, and I thought it was very cold with deep snow. Turns out that I was just denying the obvious truths of the Spanish Inquisition Church Of Global Warming. This year, … Continue reading
Jeff Masters has been telling us that more CO2 causes more precipitation – due to larger amounts of water vapor in the atmosphere. Now we find out that more CO2 also causes less precipitation due to a drier atmosphere. … Continue reading
Tens of thousands killed in Japan by a Tsunami. North Korea is running out of food due to the cold weather, and 25% of their people are starving according to the UN. Meanwhile the press obsesses about CO2 and radiation … Continue reading
CO2 is actually a remedy for Asthma and Hyperventilation The Buteyko Breathing Technique is based on the premise that raising blood levels of carbon dioxide through shallow breathing can help people with asthma. Carbon dioxide is believed to dilate the … Continue reading
March 23, 2011 Annual maximum ice extent reached … equal (within 0.1%) to 2006 for the lowest maximum extent in the satellite record. http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/2011/032311.html Not so fast … DMI shows ice extent increasing and above the two years with the … Continue reading
http://www.tahoedailytribune.com/ Wrong on all counts. IPCC 220.127.116.11.2.4. Ice Storms Milder winter temperatures will decrease heavy snowstorms http://observatory.ph/resources/IPCC/TAR/wg2/569.htm#1524123 http://www.accuweather.com/
Are carbon emissions increasing? It depends on the context. When alarmists try to justify Hansen’s failed predictions, they claim that CO2 emissions are slowing – i.e. scenario B. http://www.skepticalscience.com/Hansen-1988-prediction.htm But the rest of the time they tell the opposite story. … Continue reading
Bush admits U.S. has big role in global warming Tuesday, June 12, 2001 By Ann McFeatters, Post-Gazette National Bureau WASHINGTON — After the White House admitted badly handling its abrogation of the global warming treaty, President Bush yesterday conceded as … Continue reading