Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: March 28, 2011
Scientific American : Trees Which Take Hundreds Of Years To Grow Have Taken Over Alaska During The Last 30 Years
I forecast that 1,000 years from now, history students will still be lectured about the ignorance of 21st century humans. And Climate Change Minister Greg Combet has distanced himself from Professor Flannery’s concession last week that even if all carbon … Continue reading
i.e. human stupidity. http://www.southparkstudios.com/
Record high is the new record low North America and Eurasia’s snow cover has shrunk, according to study of more than 40 years of weather satellite-based snow cover maps. http://news.discovery.com/
April, 1861 150 years later, we still have factions who believe it is their privilege to take away freedoms from others. The environmental slavery program – manged by the EPA.
http://www.nunatsiaqonline.ca/ You can see the shocking conditions in the Arctic in the image below.
All of these agencies gets gobs of confiscated taxpayer money to study promote global warming. But at least it isn’t big oil money.
One out of one scientists surveyed agree that the Earth was warming during the last decade. According to James Hansen of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), global temperature is rising as fast during the past decade as in … Continue reading