Brazil is recovering from months of widespread floods and ravaged by widespread drought – at the same time.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
To be fair, the floods happened in the montaigns inland from Rio and Sao Paulo. The Amazon area is a couple of thousand miles North. Brasil is a big country; #6 I think but they challenge Australia’s position for #5.
I strongly recommend people to visit Brasil; wonderful language.
Bloody hot! Like Australia 🙂
They had very heavy rain across all of Brazil.
Madness. They’re examining every square pixel of the planet in service of their creed. Then backstrapolating to fill in all the imaginary gaps in the record (before 1960, before 1960). Sputnik, oh what hath ye rot.
There is a very strong ENSO influence on Brazil rains.
The last 90 days OLR map. Browns and Black are reduced cloud cover and reduced rainfall. Blues and Pink are increased cloud cover and increased rainfall.
Very standard La Nina pattern.
Now if one wanted to show drought in the Amazon, one would only need to pick an El Nino time period and the map above changes to show drought in the Amazon etc.
Despite flooding, some areas of Australia still have water restrictions. The problem seems to be infrastructure can’t cope with population growth. And the Government does not want to build infrastructure. So the resulting “droughtflood” gets blamed on climate change.