Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
I have a problem with all of their “normal”
Since they started this mess, everything has trended below normal…
…that only tells me that their normal is screwed up
I can’t all of trended below the normal, or else the normal would be lower? What are you talking about?
The alarmists can crawl back into their holes for now, as nothing of an alarming nature has been happening in the real world.
Interestingly the Antarctic is still below the average as well
In recent years it has been putting on ice quicker than average from the minima so it will be interesting to see when the cross over point happens. Lasy year it put on ice later but then to a much greater extent up to the maxima.
Shocking. Antarctic ice has only been above average for about 18 of the last 24 months.
Indeed, it increases above the normal from minima to maxima and then follows the normal from maxima to minima, so it is quite interesting.
I am sure Latitude has no issue with this normal because the trend is above it for a lot of the time .. ho ho. 🙂