Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By The Year 2000
- 2008 : “The Clintons corrupted the soul of the Democratic Party.”
- Gun Control Works!
- Believe And Repent
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Like the maple syrup industry, wine is doing fantastic – but will soon collapse into a fiery death of hellish tipping points. The news: Early tastings of Bordeaux 2010 suggest it is probably just as good as the 2009, described … Continue reading
Not having electricity is a worthy goal. http://www.mirror.co.uk/
Southern hemisphere doesn’t count. It isn’t behaving properly. Don’t assume uniform warming – expert ”The more we’re learning about the Southern Hemisphere we understand that it has its own climate system that’s somewhat different.” He was part of research led … Continue reading
When Darwin Talked About Adaptation And Natural Selection, He Must Have Meant That The Environment Normally Stays The Same
Did the people who talk about “stopping climate change” actually make it through primary school science?
They forecast a warm winter in the upper midwest. http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/archives/long_lead/gifs/2010/201001temp.gif Below shows how they did. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/YearTDeptUS.png