Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Like the maple syrup industry, wine is doing fantastic – but will soon collapse into a fiery death of hellish tipping points. The news: Early tastings of Bordeaux 2010 suggest it is probably just as good as the 2009, described … Continue reading
Not having electricity is a worthy goal. http://www.mirror.co.uk/
Southern hemisphere doesn’t count. It isn’t behaving properly. Don’t assume uniform warming – expert ”The more we’re learning about the Southern Hemisphere we understand that it has its own climate system that’s somewhat different.” He was part of research led … Continue reading
When Darwin Talked About Adaptation And Natural Selection, He Must Have Meant That The Environment Normally Stays The Same
Did the people who talk about “stopping climate change” actually make it through primary school science?
They forecast a warm winter in the upper midwest. http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/archives/long_lead/gifs/2010/201001temp.gif Below shows how they did. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/YearTDeptUS.png