Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: April 2, 2011
Scientific American tells us that Malaria is a proxy for tropical temperatures, so we can be certain that Palm Trees were growing all over Coney Island in 1878. http://query.nytimes.com/
http://news.google.com/newspapers Scientific American says that Malaria is caused by global warming, so it must have been very hot in Wisconsin in the 19th century. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=east-africa-malaria-rises-under-climate-change
In a private communication, Dr. Muller clarified his comment : “We are doing this because it is the most important project in the world today. Nothing else comes close” His point is political and economic – Governments are spending vast … Continue reading
Lisa Jackson apparently believes that the American people are incapable of choosing their representatives – in a way that protects her fiefdom. http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/677-e2-wire/153437-epa-chief-history-will-judge-congress-harshly-if-climate-rules-are-axed What a disaster that we didn’t listen to Holdren and Ehrlich in the 1960s. We could have … Continue reading
http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/img/climate/research/tornado/tornadotrend.jpg The worst spring for tornadoes was right before Nixon resigned.
The last 50 years have been relatively quiet for hurricane activity in the US. Prior to 1960, the US averaged 20 hurricane strikes per decade, or two per year. Since 1960, the US has averaged 14 hurricane strikes per decade, … Continue reading