Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: April 2, 2011
Scientific American tells us that Malaria is a proxy for tropical temperatures, so we can be certain that Palm Trees were growing all over Coney Island in 1878. http://query.nytimes.com/
http://news.google.com/newspapers Scientific American says that Malaria is caused by global warming, so it must have been very hot in Wisconsin in the 19th century. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=east-africa-malaria-rises-under-climate-change
In a private communication, Dr. Muller clarified his comment : “We are doing this because it is the most important project in the world today. Nothing else comes close” His point is political and economic – Governments are spending vast … Continue reading
Lisa Jackson apparently believes that the American people are incapable of choosing their representatives – in a way that protects her fiefdom. http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/677-e2-wire/153437-epa-chief-history-will-judge-congress-harshly-if-climate-rules-are-axed What a disaster that we didn’t listen to Holdren and Ehrlich in the 1960s. We could have … Continue reading
http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/img/climate/research/tornado/tornadotrend.jpg The worst spring for tornadoes was right before Nixon resigned.
The last 50 years have been relatively quiet for hurricane activity in the US. Prior to 1960, the US averaged 20 hurricane strikes per decade, or two per year. Since 1960, the US has averaged 14 hurricane strikes per decade, … Continue reading
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001416.html Half of the US states set their record high temperature during the 1930s. No state has broken their record high temperature during the current millennium.
Two days ago I pointed out that NRDC’s claim of warming winters in Yellowstone disagreed with measured NCDC Wyoming temperatures. https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/nrdc-smarter-than-the-average-bear/ Looking closer at their claim, USHCN RAW mean temperatures at Yellowstone show a downwards trend of more than 1F … Continue reading
Yesterday I pointed out that Muller’s graph did not match HadCRUT global temperatures. This was due to the fact that Muller was using only land based thermometer readings and did not include ocean temperatures – which comprise 70% of the … Continue reading