Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: April 3, 2011
A Queensland climate change scientist says the world has only another decade to reduce greenhouse gasses to save the Great Barrier Reef. The director of the Global Change Institute at the University of Queensland, Professor Ove Hoegh Guldberg, is addressing … Continue reading
This is the view of leading Western District farmer, Mark Wootton, a self-described climate-change sceptic turned renewable energy lobbyist. The trained geographer says his view changed as the weight of scientific evidence that human actions were causing climate change grew, … Continue reading
Global warming will be a hot topic for the delegates gathered this week in Bangkok, writes FRANK McDONALD WITH WORLD attention grabbed by a succession of natural disasters in New Zealand and Japan as well as popular revolts in north … Continue reading
When they said “snow is a thing of the past” what they meant was “bare ground is a thing of the past.” http://www.weatherstreet.com//local_forecast_files/maine-snow-cover.htm
The Earth teeters on the brink of fiery destruction. Hansen gave Obama until 2012 to pull us back from certain CO2 meltdown. Will Hansen grant Obama an extension? http://www.csmonitor.com/