Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 4, 2011
Attorney General Eric Holder today blasted Congress for inappropriately interfering in the decision over how to try Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, arguing that a federal trial would have provided the best outcome but that Congress compelled him to … Continue reading
Mocking Our Dreams Posted on February 15, 2005 by George Climate change exposes progress as a myth By George Monbiot. Published in the Guardian 14th February 2005 It is now mid-February, and already I have sown eleven species of vegetable. … Continue reading
I wish I could be half as smart as these condescending no-nothings. http://www.salon.com
I’ve done some more research on the bright radioactive sphere which appeared in the sky this morning. Radiation from this object can burn your skin in a matter of an hour or two, and cause cancer. It is expected that … Continue reading
Joe D’Aleo sent this over. Read the rest at : http://www.weatherbell.com/
Berkeley says the surface temperature record is golden. Low temperature readings in Olney, Illinois have declined (blue) since 1895. Not to be outdone by mother nature, USHCN has created a rise by subtracting from older temperatures and adding to newer … Continue reading
“Heat waves today are different than they were a half-century ago because they are more frequently accompanied by extreme spikes in humidity,” Changnon said. “I strongly suspect that changes in agricultural methods — particularly in the area of corn production … Continue reading
Shakespeare couldn’t have created a more ridiculous cast of governmental fools. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/