Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: April 5, 2011
Franny Armstrong hoped to reduce CO2 by having school teachers murder skeptical students, but the cold winter in the UK ruined her plans. http://www.guardian.co.uk/
Forget the World’s Fair, we now have a new way to celebrate human accomplishment. Instead of going to see a vision of the future, we turn off the lights and sit in the dark for an hour. Earth Hour shows … Continue reading
What a let down.
They promise a shutdown, but can they deliver? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ Americans can find out which tiny percentage of the government they actually need.
Joe can stop his ranting now. Nature saves the planet.
Latitude suggested that I try this. The plot below shows Rutgers winter (Dec-Feb) snow cover vs. UAH global Dec-Feb temperatures. As you can see, there is no correlation. Snowy winters are just as likely during global warm winters and cold … Continue reading
http://en.wikipedia.org/ The last one was Andrew in 1992. The other two were in 1935 and 1969. It has been 934 days since any hurricane hit the US – the longest hurricane-free period since before the Civil War.
Extensive northern hemisphere snow cover during the 197os was caused by record cold and global cooling, but now it is caused by record heat and global warming. Like when your broiler starts behaving like the deep freeze. http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/table_area.php?ui_set=1&ui_sort=0 So far … Continue reading