Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on The Global Temperature Record… 4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: April 7, 2011
http://www.treehugger.com/ It doesn’t usually snow in Florida because most winters it just isn’t warm enough to snow. Advertisements
Send us money! Global warming could clobber food production: UN Global warming could have a “potentially catastrophic” long-term impact on food production, with poor people most at risk, a U.N. agency is warning. The effects are “are expected to increasingly … Continue reading
(KITTREDGE) As spring flirts with our eager spirits, it’s sobering to realize that we’re still deep in Lent. Lent starts 40 days before Easter, which this year is April 24, almost as late as possible. Easter is dictated by a … Continue reading
http://www.catlinarcticsurvey.com/ People used to understand that before the age of global warming enlightenment.
Cool. Sea ice is now part of the tundra! http://www.metro.co.uk/ NASA explains how these cracks form. Lots of people think of the Arctic as just a flat expanse of white. This couldn’t be further from the truth. There are all … Continue reading
Wind power’s impact on wildlife has long been a sticking point when it comes to the renewable resource’s development. Ever since the Altamont, California turbines went up in the late 1970s, bird kills have been highlighted as the best reason … Continue reading