Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: April 7, 2011
http://www.treehugger.com/ It doesn’t usually snow in Florida because most winters it just isn’t warm enough to snow.
Send us money! Global warming could clobber food production: UN Global warming could have a “potentially catastrophic” long-term impact on food production, with poor people most at risk, a U.N. agency is warning. The effects are “are expected to increasingly … Continue reading
(KITTREDGE) As spring flirts with our eager spirits, it’s sobering to realize that we’re still deep in Lent. Lent starts 40 days before Easter, which this year is April 24, almost as late as possible. Easter is dictated by a … Continue reading
http://www.catlinarcticsurvey.com/ People used to understand that before the age of global warming enlightenment.
Cool. Sea ice is now part of the tundra! http://www.metro.co.uk/ NASA explains how these cracks form. Lots of people think of the Arctic as just a flat expanse of white. This couldn’t be further from the truth. There are all … Continue reading
Wind power’s impact on wildlife has long been a sticking point when it comes to the renewable resource’s development. Ever since the Altamont, California turbines went up in the late 1970s, bird kills have been highlighted as the best reason … Continue reading
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ More on Clarinda, Iowa. The blue line is the measured thermometer data. As you can see, the 1930s was very hot there. The red line shows temperatures after USHCN adjustments. The Dust Bowl is gone, through the magic of … Continue reading
How do you reduce the debt? Stop spending. If you lined up that many dollar bills end to end, they would make it well past Jupiter and Saturn.
We keep hearing from leading experts that spring snow cover is on the decline. The graph above plots week 13 (the most recent published) since the start of records in 1968. What is clear is that there was a sharp … Continue reading