Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: April 8, 2011
My NSIDC post below ↓ was looking at the wrong numbers. The comparison should have compared the September ratio of (>1 ice/<1 ice) to the April ratio of (>2 ice/1-2 ice) The reason being that the September <1 ice became … Continue reading
Darwin missed that important detail.
[Update : Actually, I just forgot to use my brain. This post is completely bogus – as explained here] The blink comparator above flashes between normalized NSIDC end of September 2010 ice age percentages and April, 2011 ice age percentages. … Continue reading
Imagine the ice free Arctic of 5,000 years ago. Polar Bears drowning, Walruses unable to reproduce – but worst of all the planet must have been uninhabitable for humans. 2011 starts with lowest Arctic sea ice extent on record Projections … Continue reading
Frank Lansner sent this graph of PIPS Arctic ice thickness over. It shows fairly good correlation since 1999 with the NSIDC ice age graph at bottom. 2007-2008 was an anomaly, and the ice volume is clearly growing over the last … Continue reading
In Hansen’s world, 2010 was La Nina and 2011 is El Nino. Even for a near record-breaking year like 2010 the broader context is more important than a single year. “Certainly, it is interesting that 2010 was so warm despite … Continue reading
“Examination of several proxy records (e.g., sediment cores) of sea ice indicate ice-free or near ice-free summer conditions for at least some time during the period of 15,000 to 5,000 years ago” http://wattsupwiththat.com/ The Polar Bears must gave gone extinct … Continue reading