Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 8, 2011
My NSIDC post below ↓ was looking at the wrong numbers. The comparison should have compared the September ratio of (>1 ice/<1 ice) to the April ratio of (>2 ice/1-2 ice) The reason being that the September <1 ice became … Continue reading
Darwin missed that important detail.
[Update : Actually, I just forgot to use my brain. This post is completely bogus – as explained here] The blink comparator above flashes between normalized NSIDC end of September 2010 ice age percentages and April, 2011 ice age percentages. … Continue reading
Imagine the ice free Arctic of 5,000 years ago. Polar Bears drowning, Walruses unable to reproduce – but worst of all the planet must have been uninhabitable for humans. 2011 starts with lowest Arctic sea ice extent on record Projections … Continue reading
Frank Lansner sent this graph of PIPS Arctic ice thickness over. It shows fairly good correlation since 1999 with the NSIDC ice age graph at bottom. 2007-2008 was an anomaly, and the ice volume is clearly growing over the last … Continue reading
In Hansen’s world, 2010 was La Nina and 2011 is El Nino. Even for a near record-breaking year like 2010 the broader context is more important than a single year. “Certainly, it is interesting that 2010 was so warm despite … Continue reading
“Examination of several proxy records (e.g., sediment cores) of sea ice indicate ice-free or near ice-free summer conditions for at least some time during the period of 15,000 to 5,000 years ago” http://wattsupwiththat.com/ The Polar Bears must gave gone extinct … Continue reading