Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gofer on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… 4TimesAYear on The Global Temperature Record… 4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick…
Daily Archives: April 8, 2011
My NSIDC post below ↓ was looking at the wrong numbers. The comparison should have compared the September ratio of (>1 ice/<1 ice) to the April ratio of (>2 ice/1-2 ice) The reason being that the September <1 ice became … Continue reading
Darwin missed that important detail.
[Update : Actually, I just forgot to use my brain. This post is completely bogus – as explained here] The blink comparator above flashes between normalized NSIDC end of September 2010 ice age percentages and April, 2011 ice age percentages. … Continue reading
Imagine the ice free Arctic of 5,000 years ago. Polar Bears drowning, Walruses unable to reproduce – but worst of all the planet must have been uninhabitable for humans. 2011 starts with lowest Arctic sea ice extent on record Projections … Continue reading
Frank Lansner sent this graph of PIPS Arctic ice thickness over. It shows fairly good correlation since 1999 with the NSIDC ice age graph at bottom. 2007-2008 was an anomaly, and the ice volume is clearly growing over the last … Continue reading