Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: April 9, 2011
For millions of years Earth’s climate has been completely stable, but it is about to start changing. http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,4563179,00.html
Shock news. Rainfall in Brazil is below average during half of the years. Why can’t rainfall be above average every year? There are signs their predictions may be coming true, with last month’s unusual tornado becoming the latest example of … Continue reading
Climate Change Human-induced climate change is a global issue and is the primary environmental challenge of this century. Increased levels of greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide act to enhance the natural greenhouse effect and accelerate irreversible changes in the … Continue reading
Since Catholicism is the one true religion, we should be able to convert everyone eventually. http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/
Ireland To Face Climate Change Malaria Risk Medical experts have raised concerns of malaria taking hold in Ireland as the change in climatic conditions could become conducive to the spread of the disease and allow mosquitoes to breed in the country. Malaria kills … Continue reading