Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 10, 2011
Einstein : “Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.”
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, February 18, 2002 The Alpine skiiers competing in the 2002 Winter Olympic Games are zooming downhill at the Snowbasin Ski Area over a firm base of snow 65 inches deep topped with packed powder. But global … Continue reading
http://news.google.com/newspapers Eighty years later they have feet of snow in mid-April. http://www.weatherstreet.com//local_forecast_files/new-york-snow-cover.htm According to GISS records, nearby Wanakena, NY had its warmest January on record in 1932. 1933 was second warmest, followed by 1913 and 1950. h/t to Jim McCulley
Lest you confess your carbon sins and pay absolution taxes, the Earth shall see unbearable heat, cold, inundations of the sea, accompanied by pine beetle infestations, drought, famine, bleaching, plagues and the disappearance of glaciers by 2035. The likes of … Continue reading
There is a need for a long, loud public debate, not only concerning the cause behind a warming climate, but a realistic look at the consequences of such change. The last warm period, which ended around 1200-1300 AD, was accompanied … Continue reading
Warm winters, early spring, late autumn, poles melting, world to become fully tropical. Hansen forecasts the same utopia, but sees Hawaiian weather as unfit for humans. http://www.jstor.org/pss/25114066 h/t to Jimbo
Through the magic of adjustments, USHCN has created a strong warming trend (red) in Chandler, Arizona – where the thermometer data (blue) shows none. They did this by subtracting four degrees from temperatures prior to 1910, and two degrees for … Continue reading
Last update: 6 April 2011 While La Niña conditions are guaranteed for at least a few months more, it remains to be seen whether it will indeed last into 2012, as discussed eight months ago on this page. I believe … Continue reading