Isn’t it obvious?
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Where is the evidence for food and water supply risks from man-made c02. Water supply should be going up with the spring melt. The only danger for US food supply is corn turned into car fuel. Humbug!!!
How can it cause drought….
…when warmer air holds more moisture
AGW causes warmdrought. The models predict this very outcome.
Yes, the Sierra are experiencing a warmdrought this winter, just as predicted. The worst since 1250. The resorts are just making more snow this winter than usual.
I thought that these types of folks prided themselves are their “nuanced” approach to things. Well it appears that there are somethings in their reckoning that are to crucial for a “nuanced” approach.
Ralph, The OHV engine, which was the mainstay of US engine designs for a long time, came into into use in 1949. And no modern engine is based on the design of the original OHV “Rocket 88”, for example. All late model American power plants are of fairly recent design. I’m unaware of any significant technological divide between American gasoline engine technology and EU technology.