Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 11, 2011
Turns out that Antarctica is the canary in the ocean acidification coal mine. A second major consequence of carbon dioxide emission from human activities – ocean acidification – is also likely to take its toll. “The Southern Ocean is the … Continue reading
CO2 has gone way up over the last century, while temperature has done almost nothing (a little over half a degree.) This indicates climate sensitivity close to zero. But why let actual observation supersede the unverified output of a grossly … Continue reading
Quebec is missing an ice cube. http://igloo.atmos.uiuc.edu/
Trenberth appears to have a history of creativity with climate statistics. We can’t trust the IPCC for glaciers, hurricanes, temperatures, snow, rain, floods, drought or sea level. But otherwise they are extremely valuable. Shortly after Dr. Trenberth requested that I … Continue reading
Summers are known for pleasant weather. Spring is known for wind, heavy snow, floods and tornadoes. Winter brings blizzards, snow, wind and bitter cold. During the warm years of the 1990s, the weather was mild. Now that the Earth is … Continue reading
The press has no interest in Moscow any more. Four weeks of hot weather was climate. Eight months of cold is just weather. MOSCOW, April 9 (Itar-Tass) — The heavy snowfall, which swept the capital and the surrounding region overnight … Continue reading
The last hurricane to make landfall in New England was hurricane Bob, a category 2 which struck in August 1991. In August 1955, New England was flooded by two hurricanes (Connie and Diane) within five days.
Despite the fact that CO2 levels were too low to have floods, Connecticut took a beating twice in 1955 “It was the worst such catastrophe to ever hit the region” On November 3, 1955, the Connecticut Flood Recovery Committee’s final … Continue reading
To get a feel for just how dishonest climate reporting is at the BBC, check this piece out. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8046540.stm Below, I measure the size of the glacier in 1940 on Google Earth – 0.6 miles long X 0.3 miles wide. … Continue reading
They are studying what might happen if something happens that no one thinks will actually happen. http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/scientists-look-answers-global-warming-4110157