Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: April 12, 2011
Climate change not the same as global warming Re: Climate issues With the cold winter weather tapering off, the often repeated comments about “so-called global warming and climate change,” sparked by bitterly cold temperatures and “snowmageddons,” still resonate. First let’s … Continue reading
This will give families time to evacuate and escape the ravages of CO2. AN environmental expert has called for concerted efforts in developing an early warning system for Zambia to mitigate the adverse effects of climate change. Zambia Climate Change … Continue reading
Climate Models Indicate That The Frequency Of Global Warming BS Will Rise Through The End Of The Century
Investigators at Oak Ridge National Laboratory used nine global climate models assuming moderate levels of greenhouse gas emissions (the gases that build up in the atmosphere and trap heat) to compare the climates of 1991 to 2000 with 2091 to … Continue reading
The bad oceans must be stopped, before they render the oceans uninhabitable. http://oceanworld.tamu.edu/resources/oceanography-book/carboncycle.htm Fortunately, the good oceans absorb it all back.
Just saw my first tulips this morning. http://www.weatherstreet.com/CloudsPrecip.htm
Forget the oil company execs. Put the hippies on trial for climate crimes. http://evan-mills.com/energy-associates/Indoor_files/Indoor-cannabis-energy-use.pdf h/t to Marc Morano