Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 12, 2011
Cold is the new hot. http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.gif Scientists at the University of Washington recently discovered a distinct correlation between warmer temperatures on the Antarctic Peninsula and increased surface temperatures in the central Pacific Ocean, near the International Date Line. Using satellite … Continue reading
Antarctic ice, which has hit record highs in recent years, is decreasing and increasing simultaneously. http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seaice.anomaly.antarctic.png Climate change has hit species of Antarctic penguins by causing a staggering decline in their prey: krill. A new study in the Proceedings of … Continue reading
The first symptom of excess heat is of course extreme cold. Bring your parka to Death Valley next summer. Climate change campaigners and development NGOs say that the failure of Copenhagen has signed the death warrant for hundreds of thousands … Continue reading
We keep reading stories that Bolivia depends on glaciers for their water supply. Given that Bolivia hardly has any glaciers and that the ones they have are very small, Evo should evacuate the country immediately. It isn’t clear to me … Continue reading
Despite years of warnings, scientific consensus,, global treaty negotiations, and the appearance of predicted increased instances of violent weather and climate refugees, nearly half of Americans don’t worry about global warming. According to Gallup, the number of Americans who worry … Continue reading
Emergency rescue from anticipated warming. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/
http://www.mnn.com/ On June 23, 1988, (Hansen) delivered his testimony in an unusually toasty hearing room. Why was it so warm? As then-Sen. Tim Wirth (D., Colo.), told ABC’s Frontline: “We went in the night before and opened all the windows, … Continue reading