Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: April 13, 2011
The tipping point is coming very soon. Then all the ice is going to slide off and drown Mexico City. http://www.wunderground.com/
Temperatures are meaningless until processed by GISS. Getting chilly BY NORM KALMANOVITCH, CALGARY HERALD APRIL 11, 2011 Re: “Planting season delayed weeks by late snow, frost,” April 6. Unlike global warming, which extends growing seasons, global cooling, which started in … Continue reading
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/hardtalk/9456894.stm Apparently Australia never had droughts, floods or bikinis before.
Marc Morano forwarded my post Lies, Damned Lies And Statistics to Dr. Desai at the University of Wisconsin. Below is his response. ————————————————————————————————- From: Ankur Desai Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:54 PM To: Marc Morano Subject: Re: Your claims challenged … Continue reading
http://www.catlinarcticsurvey.com/ Coldest night at Catlin Ice Base recorded to date – Explorers celebrate Ann’s polar milestone with a packet of celebratory sweets