Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 13, 2011
http://www.torontosun.com/news/world/2009/12/18/12207176.html Before hurrying back to Washington to beat a looming snowstorm, Obama tried to put the best face on the underachieving results of the UN’s 193-nation global warming talks. http://www.nydailynews.com/
“In supporting documents, the authors admit that the data used was of very low quality. This study is really an exercise in selective data and manipulated methodologies used to reach conclusions that deliberately contradict mainstream science,” Jones said. Howarth, however, … Continue reading
Today’s generation of college students must serve as the superheroes in the fight against global warming, much like the characters of “Avatar” and “The Lord of the Rings,” according to Eban Goodstein, director of the Bard Center for Environmental Policy. … Continue reading
Oxford admissions should be based on the number of free school meals you have received. Mr Clegg said the Prime Minister was “absolutely right” to make his point, and then broadened the attack. “Here’s a fact: last year, only 40 … Continue reading
Five blue shirts around Giggs, and no one within twenty feet of Park. Chelsea has the discipline of a team of five year olds bunching up around the ball. Has anyone besides Drogba scored for Chelsea during the last month? … Continue reading
Junk science taken to new heights by the frozen campers. The ocean has a pH of 8. Soft drinks have a pH of 3, one hundred thousand times more acidic than seawater. In industry, this would be called fraud. http://www.catlinarcticsurvey.com/2011/04/12/ocean-acidification/
No one knows what the compelling evidence is, but whatever it is – it must be very compelling. The climate never used to change. Congress turns a blind eye to climate science By Andrew Freedman Last week was a bewildering … Continue reading
Did these geniuses sleep through their first year economics class? In a recent paper, the government’s climate change adviser Ross Garnaut suggested a carbon price in the $20 to $30 range. Mr Combet also confirmed more than 50 per cent … Continue reading
Mike’s Nature Trick was to switch measurement systems when they quit providing the desired evidence of global warming. A similar trick was done in the 1990s when the IPCC abandoned tide gauges in favor of altimetry readings. This allowed the … Continue reading
He thinks that voters are as stupid as he is. The Federal Government is poised to pledge millions of dollars in sweeteners for Australian households who are facing the possibility of higher bills under the proposed carbon tax. Climate Change … Continue reading