Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… gofer on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… 4TimesAYear on The Global Temperature Record… 4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick…
Daily Archives: April 14, 2011
a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity. The prospect of domination of the nation’s scholars by federal employment, project allocations and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded. we must also … Continue reading
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-06-0212.pdf 1934 used to be the hottest year – before USHCN and GISS worked their magic.
The blink comparator above compares GISS March, 2011 anomalies with NCDC March, 2011 anomalies. It is abundantly clear that GISS has a serious problem north of 40N. Besides the US problem, GISS has heated Canada, much of Alaska, Greenland, and … Continue reading
By this date last year, Hudson Bay ice was already melting. This year, the area is forecast to be locked in a deep freeze for at least two more weeks. Looks like the Polar Bears will have plenty of ice … Continue reading
Even with GISS’ wildly bloated March numbers, they are still below scenario C – both for trend and latest readings. scenario C assumes a rapid curtailment of trace gas emissions such that the net climate forcing ceases to increase after … Continue reading