Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: April 14, 2011
a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity. The prospect of domination of the nation’s scholars by federal employment, project allocations and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded. we must also … Continue reading
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-06-0212.pdf 1934 used to be the hottest year – before USHCN and GISS worked their magic.
The blink comparator above compares GISS March, 2011 anomalies with NCDC March, 2011 anomalies. It is abundantly clear that GISS has a serious problem north of 40N. Besides the US problem, GISS has heated Canada, much of Alaska, Greenland, and … Continue reading
By this date last year, Hudson Bay ice was already melting. This year, the area is forecast to be locked in a deep freeze for at least two more weeks. Looks like the Polar Bears will have plenty of ice … Continue reading
Even with GISS’ wildly bloated March numbers, they are still below scenario C – both for trend and latest readings. scenario C assumes a rapid curtailment of trace gas emissions such that the net climate forcing ceases to increase after … Continue reading
Brisbane’s worst floods since 1950 (1955, 1974 and 2011) all occurred during peak La Nina periods. They have no correlation with CO2. 1955 http://news.google.com/newspapers 1974 http://news.google.com/
The graph above shows the five year lagging average of ENSO (blue/red) vs. HadCRUT yearly temperatures (green.) ENSO turned strongly positive in the late 1970s, and temperatures started rising. ENSO dropped after the 1998 El Nino, and temperatures quit rising. … Continue reading
Incredibly, GISS has higher temperature anomalies now than they did in the middle of last year’s El Nino summer. (Temperatures lag ENSO by several months.) Since last summer, GISS has been diverging from satellite data at a rate of over … Continue reading