Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 15, 2011
Some very particular things have to happen for an epidemic of plague to break out: An infectious rodent population must be present, in which an ‘epizootic’ outbreak has been caused by blocked Y. pestis carrying fleas. The temperature must be … Continue reading
(CNN) — It’s the world’s last, great wilderness rich in natural resources, like oil and gas. But now the frozen seas of the Arctic are being opened up; its vast riches unlocked. The Yamal is one of Russia’s biggest, most … Continue reading
Wind speed at NCAR over the last month. http://www.eol.ucar.edu/ At soccer practice yesterday, balls sitting on the sideline would accelerate into the parking lot.
Earth to Arctic : What part of “death spiral” don’t you understand? http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/icecover.uk.php
How dare those Republicans have an agenda during my autocracy. Obama: GOP tried to “sneak” agenda into budget
The oceanic crust is about six miles thick, and floats on top of gigantic convective cells originating over a thousand miles down in the mantle. The movement of these convective cells is what causes plate tectonics and earthquakes like the … Continue reading
The connection between greenhouse gasses (GHG) and global warming is a difficult one for many Americans to grasp. The connection may be obvious for 3p readers but for folks that may be global warming naysayers, the connection between human induced … Continue reading
Evil ice doesn’t understand that it reached its peak over a month ago. http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/daily_images/N_timeseries.png