Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: April 17, 2011
Is climate change causing earthquakes? Extreme weather is moving tectonic plates, scientists claim People who are ridiculed for saying that earthquakes are a result of global warming could actually be right, scientists claim. Long-term climate change has the potential to … Continue reading
With the cold winter weather tapering off, the often repeated comments about “so-called global warming and climate change,” sparked by bitterly cold temperatures and “snowmageddons,” still resonate. First let’s get the terminology straight. Climate change is the change in climatic … Continue reading
Temperatures Maximum temperatures nationally were the coldest on record with a national anomaly of -2.19°C. Most of Australia recorded below average mean maxima with parts of the north and south of the country recording their coldest March on record. This … Continue reading
Fill in the missing words Climate experts agree that global warming is __ADJECTIVE__ and is caused by ___NOUN___. Yet last week in the House of ___PLURAL NOUN___, an amendment to a bill that would deny the Environmental ___NOUN___ Agency the … Continue reading
Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) – Los Angeles, Calif. Date: Apr 3, 1977 At least 328 people were killed and more than 1,000 injured in a tornado which battered wide sections of Bangladesh, authorities said in Dacca. Among the dead … Continue reading