Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 18, 2011
I hate this feeling that we are degenerating into a dark ages mentality, but that seems to be where we are headed. Plate tectonics really has nothing to do with liberal neuroses. The mantle couldn’t care less how stupid the … Continue reading
Mars has huge erosional features formed by water. How could this be? It is far too cold for there to be liquid water on Mars. You can’t blame it on the Sun, because according to astronomers the Sun used to … Continue reading
Steig reminds that a short term trend on a tiny portion of Antarctica, can be extrapolated to represent long term trends across the entire continent. http://summitcountyvoice.com/
Mars has a mean surface pressure of 600 pascals, compared with Earth’s 100,000 pascals. In other words, the atmospheric pressure on Earth is about 150 times higher than Mars. Mars has 0.95 mole fraction CO2, compared to 0.0004 on earth. … Continue reading
It may be record cold in Australia, India, Canada and Greenland, but Chicago is heating up with record snow. This is what Hansen was trying to show us with his GISS temperatures that nearly tied the hottest year ever last … Continue reading
http://www.eol.ucar.edu/ Yesterday at NCAR in Boulder, temperatures shot up 15 degrees in a matter of a few minutes. This was due to the arrival of Chinook winds. When the wind blows out of the west, the air compresses as it … Continue reading
NPR says beetles are investing in trees. Sophisticated little buggers – first they invest, then they destroy – driving the price up. Sick the SEC on them. National Parks Week kicks off Saturday, but the celebration comes at a rough … Continue reading
Scientists with the Carnegie Institutions’s Department of Global Ecology at Stanford University and the University of Montana analyzed temperature, reflectivity, and evapotranspiration from satellite data across 733,000 square miles—an area larger than the state of Alaska. They found converting from … Continue reading