Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 18, 2011
“If you ask me as a person, do I think the Russian heat wave has to do with climate change, the answer is yes,” said Gavin Schmidt, a climate researcher with NASA in New York. “If you ask me as … Continue reading
SHIMLA: Even as concern is being spread about global warming, it has been the coldest April in over a decade, as far as this erstwhile summer capital of the British raj is concerned, with both the average day and average … Continue reading
Some readers insist on denying the obvious fact that Venus temperatures are due to high atmospheric pressure. The latest argument being that the lapse rate is dependent on GHG levels. This is trivial to demonstrate as incorrect. The first problem … Continue reading
Hansen demonstrates that his stance on CO2 is irrational, and that climate science peer-review is complete crap. How does this garbage get published? Hansen 2003 : The soot albedo effect operates in concert with regional warming in most of the … Continue reading
Three years ago a massive tornado struck Windsor, Colorado – destroying several miles of the city. The morning started with the dew point in the 70s, which never happens in Colorado. I grabbed the kids out of school and we … Continue reading
Paul picked the World Cup perfectly, but he was alive at the time. Global warming to melt all ice in Arctic Ocean every summer: study LOS ANGELES, April 17 (Xinhua) — Global warming will melt all the ice in the … Continue reading
Attributed to von Neumann by Enrico Fermi, as quoted by Freeman Dyson in “A meeting with Enrico Fermi” in Nature 427 (22 January 2004) p. 297 http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann What did Von Neumann mean by this? He meant that by using enough input variables, you can get any … Continue reading
The vast majority of glacial retreat occurred before humans started burning coal. One might expect the world’s greatest climatologist to have a grasp of basic science before he talks to the press. “Tibet’s glaciers are retreating at an alarming rate,” … Continue reading