Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: April 19, 2011
“The longer the planners delay, the more difficult will they find it to cope with climatic change once the results become grim reality.”
Scary warnings from climatologists. Take heed. Take action quickly before it is too late. Climatologists are pessimistic that political leaders will take any positive action to compensate for the climatic change, or even to allay its effects. There are ominous … Continue reading
But they are fine with an extra 10,000 ppm.
if she were a scientist, she’d know what she believed about climate change – because scientists make it their business to know the facts. I’m not a scientist either, but I know enough about science to follow the issue, and … Continue reading
What Romm didn’t bother to mention from the article : Texas is in the midst of one of the worst droughts, in terms of the depth and expanse of drought conditions, since the early 1900s. http://www.accuweather.com/ Maybe he doesn’t understand … Continue reading
When Time Magazine makes claims like the 1970s Ice Age or the current claim that tornadoes are caused by CO2, why don’t climate scientists go to the press with strong statements of disagreement? Obviously Hansen can get access to the … Continue reading