Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
Eliza on Imaginary Climate Change In… Phillippe Jones on Imaginary Climate Change In… omanuel on Imaginary Climate Change In… rhymeafterrhyme on Imaginary Climate Change In… I. Lou Minotti on Blaming White People Matt… I. Lou Minotti on Blaming White People Matt… AndyG55 on Imaginary Climate Change In… NoMoreGore on Imaginary Climate Change In… R. Shearer on Understanding “Unprecede… darrylb on Poisoned Weather In 1991
Daily Archives: April 19, 2011
If you could dredge out the Grand Canyon to a depth of 50km, atmospheric temperatures would be very hot – close to Venusian temperatures. Would your hole change the height of the troposphere? Of course not. Would it change the … Continue reading
Earlier I reported on a new paper which says that sea level rise rates have doubled since the last century. Even the IPCC graph shows nothing of the sort. Climate science seems to be dominated by people willing to say … Continue reading
We are a full half a standard deviation below the mean, with extent dropping by a minuscule amount every day. http://arctic-roos.org/
The paper confirms that the ocean has been rising in fits and starts since the 19th century. And both the tide gauges and satellites show that the rate of sea-level rise appears to have accelerated in the early 1990s, so … Continue reading
Konrad Steffen, the Director of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES), provides an analysis of Greenland’s ice sheet. He predicts that the Earth’s sea level will continue to rise to at least one and a half meters … Continue reading