Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
AndyG55 on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of… AndyG55 on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of… AndyG55 on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of… John@EF on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of… 2hotel9 on Oswald’s Rifle? oz4caster on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… RAH on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of… gator69 on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of… John@EF on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of… gator69 on Alarmist Brains Depleted Of…
Daily Archives: April 19, 2011
If you could dredge out the Grand Canyon to a depth of 50km, atmospheric temperatures would be very hot – close to Venusian temperatures. Would your hole change the height of the troposphere? Of course not. Would it change the … Continue reading
Earlier I reported on a new paper which says that sea level rise rates have doubled since the last century. Even the IPCC graph shows nothing of the sort. Climate science seems to be dominated by people willing to say … Continue reading
We are a full half a standard deviation below the mean, with extent dropping by a minuscule amount every day. http://arctic-roos.org/
The paper confirms that the ocean has been rising in fits and starts since the 19th century. And both the tide gauges and satellites show that the rate of sea-level rise appears to have accelerated in the early 1990s, so … Continue reading
Konrad Steffen, the Director of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES), provides an analysis of Greenland’s ice sheet. He predicts that the Earth’s sea level will continue to rise to at least one and a half meters … Continue reading